The Opel Grandland 2021 is one of the most interesting options in the entire category. It may not stand out in any particular respect, however, its overall balance is enviable. To remain competitive, the German brand has just updated its range, something that will put its rivals – Kia Sportage, Renault Kadjar, Seat Ateca, Volkswagen Tiguan – in trouble, without forgetting the Hyundai Tucson 2021, an all-road that already We have provided you with their prices and equipment for Spain.
The mechanical range of the Opel Grandland X 2021 offers two conventional gasoline versions: the 1.2 Turbo three-cylinder with 130 hp and the four-cylinder 1.6 Turbo 180 hp, the latter with an eight-speed automatic transmission – optional for the basic engine -. If you prefer diesel, you should know that the 2.0 CDTI with 177 hp said goodbye to us, so we can only choose the 1.5 CDTI with 130 hp with a six-speed manual transmission or the eight-speed automatic.
Also, we have two plug-in hybrid gasoline versions. The simplest yields a power of 225 hp and has front-wheel drive, while the top of the range reaches up to 300 hp and is the only one that enjoys 4×4 traction; in both cases, they are linked to the eight-speed automatic transmission.
Spanish buyers can choose the Opel Grandland X 2021 in various finishes: Edition, Design Line, and Ultimate. The first includes six airbags, ESP with Hill Holder, lane alert, ISOFIX anchors, Comfort front seats, manual climate control, cruise control, electric parking brake, 17 “wheels, IntelliLink radio, rear parking sensor, and multi-function steering wheel. leather.
Opel Grandland 2021 Interior
The Design Line trim adds Sports seats, a rearview camera, tinted windows, photosensitive interior mirror, automatic headlights and wipers, traffic sign reader, specific wheels, fog lights, chrome bumpers, electrically folding mirrors, front parking sensor, and two-tone roof.
The Ultimate finish adds automatic parking, keyless opening and starting, heated seats, lane assist, dual-zone digital climate control, blind-spot control, fatigue detector, intelligent AFL3 Full LED adaptive headlights, autonomous emergency braking, ambient lighting, tires 18 “, navigator, Opel Connect, hands-free electric tailgate, adjustable boot floor, chrome door sills, and heated steering wheel.
Prices of the Opel Grandland 2021:
- 1.2 Turbo 130 S&S Edition 6V, 26,325 euros (22,765 with discount)
- 1.5 CDTI 130 S&S Edition 6V, 29,025 euros (24,765 with discount)
- 1.6 Turbo 225 Edition Hybrid Aut. 8V, 42,425 euros (33,224 with discount)
- 1.2 Turbo 130 S&S Design Line 6V, 27,825 euros (24,265 with discount)
- 1.5 CDTI 130 S&S Design Line 6V, 30,525 euros (26,265 with discount)
- 1.2 Turbo 130 S&S Ultimate 6V, 31,575 euros (28,015 with discount)
- 1.2 Turbo 130 S&S Ultimate Aut. 8V, 33,575 euros (30,015 with discount)
- 1.6 Turbo 180 S&S Ultimate Aut. 8V, 36,705 euros (33,005 with discount)
- 1.5 CDTI 130 S&S Ultimate Aut. 8V, 36,275 euros (32,015 with discount)
- 1.6 Turbo 225 Ultimate Hybrid Aut. 8V, 46,015 euros (36,814 with discount)
- 1.6 Turbo 300 Ultimate Hybrid 4×4 Aut. 8V, 52,385 euros (41,935 with discount)