The 2021 Opel Mokka is a 4.15 meter long urban SUV that will give a lot to talk about in this popular segment. And it is that it shows an aesthetic of the most original, a much more sporty approach than the Crossland X -of 4.21 meters and a more familiar approach- and a high-level technological content.
As if that were not enough, it incorporates the CMP platform – such as the Citroën C4, DS3 Crossback, Opel Corsa, or the Peugeot 208 and 2008 -, which allows it to drastically reduce its weight compared to the previous generation and even offer an electric version. As you can see, the new model of the lightning brand arrives with numerous arguments to rival the Ford Puma, Renault Captur, Seat Arona, or Volkswagen T-Cross.
What are the engines of the Opel Mokka 2021 like?
The mechanical range of the Opel Mokka 2021 includes four options. In gasoline, the access block is the 1.2T three-cylinder with 100 HP and 205 Nm of maximum torque; Linked to a six-speed manual gearbox, it accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 10.6 seconds, registers a top speed of 188 km / h and an average consumption of between 5.5 and 5.7 liters / 100km.
Above we have the 1.2T variant with 130 hp -230 Nm -, which can be associated with the six-speed change or the eight-speed automatic alternative. With the first one, it reaches 100 km / h from standstill in 9.1 seconds, reaches 202 km / h, and declares an average expenditure of between 5.5 and 5.6 liters / 100 km.
On the other hand, there is a 1.5D four-cylinder diesel with 110 hp -250 Nm of maximum torque- and the six-speed manual gearbox. In this case, acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h takes place in 10.8 seconds, reaches a top speed of 190 km / h, and consumes between 4.3 and 4.5 liters / 100 km.
But the most surprising variant is called the Mokka-e, the electric version with 100 kW (136 hp). Their figures? Accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 9 seconds, reaches 150 km / h, and declares a range of up to 324 km by the WLTP protocol.
Arrives with four finishes
The Spanish range of the Opel Mokka 2021 is structured in four possible finishes: Edition, GS Line, Business Elegance, and Ultimate. The first already includes six airbags, ESP, air conditioning, lane alert, Bluetooth, cruise control, 7 “instrument cluster, 16” alloy wheels, LED daytime running lights, 7 “touchscreen digital radio, and ports. USB, tire pressure sensor, autonomous emergency braking system with pedestrian detection, and leather steering wheel.
The GS Line trim is distinguished by automatic climate control, rear parking control with a camera, tinted glass, photosensitive interior mirror, automatic headlights and wipers, 17 “wheels, fog lights, sports pedals, electrically folding mirrors, and a two-tone roof.
Regarding the GS Line, the Business Elegance finish dispenses with the darkened windows, sports pedals, and the two-tone roof, but adds keyless access and start navigator, and Opel Connect system.
Finally, the top-of-the-range Ultimate includes assisted parking, heated seats, blind-spot control, expanded instrument cluster, IntelliLux Matrix LED headlights, 18 “wheels, 10” touchscreen, and heated steering wheel.
Prices of the Opel Mokka 2021
- 1.2T 100 S&S Edition 6V , from 21,000 euros
- 1.5D 110 S&S Edition 6V , from 22,500 euros
- 1.2T 130 S&S GS Line 6V , from 24,400 euros
- 1.2T 130 S&S GS Line Aut. 8V , from 26,200 euros
- 1.5D 110 S&S GS Line 6V , from 24,500 euros
- 1.2T 100 S&S Business Elegance 6V, from 24,000 euros
- 1.2T 130 S&S Business Elegance 6V, from 25,400 euros
- 1.2T 130 S&S Business Elegance Aut. 8V, from 27,200 euros
- 1.5D 110 S&S Business Elegance 6V, from 25,500 euros
- 1.2T 130 S&S Ultimate 6V , from 29,100 euros
- 1.2T 130 S&S Ultimate Aut. 8V , from 30,900 euros
- 1.5D 110 S&S Ultimate 6V , from 29,200 euros
- Mokka-e BEV 100 kW Edition Aut. , From 35,400 euros
- Mokka-e BEV 100 kW GS Line Aut. , From 37,400 euros
- Mokka-e BEV 100 kW Business Elegance Aut. , From 38,400 euros
- Mokka-e BEV 100 kW Ultimate Aut. , From 42,100 euros