The E-TECH reaches the market with two powers (130 and 220 hp), two battery capacities (40 and 60 kWh), and three trim levels.
The Renault Megane E-TECH, which has long opened its reservations, has announced its prices: it will be available from 35,200 euros without including discounts or promotions. Keep in mind that with the help of the Moves III Plan you can lower your rate to 7,000 euros.
In this way, the Renault is postulated as a cheaper model than direct rivals such as the Volkswagen ID.3, which starts at 38,540 euros, although it should also be noted that its battery capacity and range are less than those of the German.
Its range consists of two power levels, 130 hp for the access version and 220 hp for the higher; as well as two batteries, 40 kWh and 60 kWh, which give it a range of 300 and 470 kilometers, respectively. The less powerful motorization can be combined with the two batteries, but the superior one only with the one with greater capacity.
It is also possible to choose between four charger possibilities, which affect the charging times of the model:
- Standard charge: charging in alternating current with a power of up to 7 kW.
- Boost charge: charging in alternating current with a power of up to 22 kW and indirect current up to 85 kW.
- Supercharge: charging in alternating current with a power of up to 7 kW and indirect current up to 130 kW.
- Optimum charge: charging in alternating current with a power of up to 22 kW and indirect current up to 130 kW.
Finally, the range of finishes is made up of three options: Equilibre, Evolution, and Techno. The first has equipment such as 18-inch wheels, a digital instrument panel, a 9.3-inch center console, climate control, ambient lighting, parking assist, and an emergency braking system with pedestrian detection.
The next one adds a wireless charger for telephones, a multimedia system with a 12-inch screen, two-zone automatic climate control, 20-inch wheels, or heated front seats, among other elements.
And the top of the range completes the equipment with the front parking aid, the Harman Kardon sound system, or the tinted rear windows.
All prices of the Megane E-TECH (in euros)
- Equilibre EV40 96kW (130CV) standard charge: 35.200
- Balance EV40 96kW (130CV) boost charge: 37,100 euros
- Balance EV60 160kW (220CV) super load: 40.200 euros
- Equilibre EV60 160kW (220CV) optimum charge: 41.700
- Evolution ER EV60 96kW (130CV) super charge: 41,200
- Evolution ER EV60 96kW (130CV) optimum charge: 42,700
- Techno EV40 96kW (130CV) standard charge: 38.200
- Techno EV40 96kW (130CV) boost charge: 40.100
- Techno EV60 160kW (220CV) super charge: 43.200
- Techno EV60 160kW (220CV) optimum charge: 44.700
- Iconic EV60 160kW (220CV) super charge: 46.200
- Iconic EV60 160kW (220CV) optimum charge: 47.700