If you want a reasonably sized and very practical SUV, the VW T-Roc is an excellent choice. Also, we provide you with the prices and equipment of the 2022 range, which comes with important mechanical changes.
The VW T-Roc may be an alternative to consider compared to a whole VW Golf, however, the latter has more careful finishes and superior refinement. Of course, the SUV has a more sporty design, greater customization possibilities, and a much more capable trunk – up to 445 liters compared to the compact’s 380 liters. With such arguments, the all-road German faces without complexes other rivals, such as the Fiat 500X, Ford Puma, Jeep Renegade, Mazda CX-3, Nissan Juke, Peugeot 2008, or Renault Captur.
The mechanical range of the VW T-Roc 2022 maintains the gasoline engines 1.5 TSI of 150 CV and the 2.0 TSI of 190 CV or 300 CV -in the spectacular R version-. Also, it continues to offer the 150 hp 2.0 TDI diesel, although in all cases they are updated to comply with the demanding Euro 6d regulations.
The most important changes affect the access mechanics. The 1.6 TDI diesel block disappears and gives its witness to the new 115 hp 2.0 TDI, more interesting for its figures, and which declares an approved consumption of just 4.7 liters / 100 km for the WLTP cycle.
Also, the 115 hp 1.0 TSI petrol engine is replaced by the new variant with 110 hp -200 Nm of maximum torque. Their figures? Accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 10.8 seconds, reaches up to 185 km / h and consumes 6 liters / 100 km. As in the new 115 hp 2.0 TDI, it has front-wheel drive and is linked to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The Spanish public can choose the new 2022 VW T-Roc five finishes: Edition, Advance, Advance Style, Sport, and R. The first includes six airbags, ESP with Hill Holder, App-Connect, Lane Assist, Climate Control, Fatigue Detector, Fog Lights with Turn Signal Light, Electric Parking Brake, SOS Call, 16 “Alloy Wheels, Ported Radio USB, rain sensor, ‘Front Assist’ system and multifunction leather steering wheel
The Advance level adds roof bars, dual-zone climate control, ACC adaptive cruise control, tinted windows, 17 “wheels, electrically folding mirrors, and parking sensors. The Advance Style finish adds the specific tires and the two-tone roof.
The Sport trim incorporates sports seats, silver roof bars, rearview camera, Digital Cockpit instrument cluster, LED headlights, automatic high beams, and a driving mode selector.
Finally, the spectacular R is distinguished by elements such as keyless entry and start, exclusive seats, progressive steering, 18 “wheels, sport bumpers, brushed stainless steel pedals, special suspension, mixed leather upholstery, and a specific steering wheel.
Prices of the VW T-Roc 2022:
- 1.0 TSI 110 Edition 6V, 23,595 euros
- 2.0 TDI 115 Edition 6V, 27,245 euros
- 1.0 TSI 110 Advance 6V, 25,560 euros
- 1.5 TSI 150 Advance 6V, 27,030 euros
- 1.5 TSI 150 Advance Aut. 7V, 27,255 euros
- 2.0 TDI 115 Advance 6V, 29,210 euros
- 2.0 TDI 150 Advance 6V, 30,740 euros
- 2.0 TDI 150 Advance Aut. 7V, 31,990 euros
- 1.0 TSI 110 Advance Style 6V, 26,205 euros
- 1.5 TSI 150 Advance Style 6V, 27,660 euros
- 1.5 TSI 150 Advance Style Aut. 7V, 27,885 euros
- 2.0 TDI 115 Advance Style 6V, 29,845 euros
- 2.0 TDI 150 Advance Style 6V, 31,380 euros
- 2.0 TDI 150 Advance Style Aut. 7V, 32,635 euros
- 1.5 TSI 150 Sport 6V, 29,220 euros
- 1.5 TSI 150 Sport Aut. 7V, 29,360 euros
- 2.0 TSI 190 Sport 4Motion Aut. 7V, 37,195 euros
- 2.0 TDI 150 Sport 6V, 32,880 euros
- 2.0 TDI 150 Sport Aut. 7V, 34,120 euros
- 2.0 TDI 150 Sport 4Motion Aut. 7V, 37,625 euros
- 2.0 TSI 300 R 4Motion Aut. 7V, 49,970 euros