The second generation of the Peugeot 3008 has been a success since its launch. And it is that consumers have positively valued its daring design, technological possibilities, and its general balance. However, this compact SUV has just received an update to continue competing at the highest level with rivals such as the Ford Kuga, Kia Sportage, Mazda CX-30, Nissan Qashqai, Renault Kadjar, Seat Ateca, Volkswagen Tiguan, or the new Hyundai Tucson.
The 2021 Peugeot 3008 is available with five mechanical alternatives. In gasoline, the initial step is the 1.2 PureTech of three cylinders with 130 CV, which can be linked with the manual transmission of six relations or the automatic alternative of eight marches; with the first one, it reaches 188 km / h of top speed and consumes 6.2 liters / 100 km –WLTP cycle-.
Above we have the four-cylinder 1.6 PureTech 180 hp and always with the eight-speed automatic transmission. This version has a more performance focus, but without neglecting consumption; in fact, it reaches 222 km / h and shows an average consumption of 6.9 liters / 100 km.
In diesel, this Peugeot 3008 says goodbye to the 2.0 BlueHDi 180 hp engine, although it continues to offer the 1.5 BlueHDi 130 hp. With the six-speed manual transmission, it reaches a top speed of 192 km / h and declares an average consumption of only 5 liters / 100 km. As an option, consumers can choose the EAT8 automatic for increased driving comfort.
On the other hand, the Peugeot 3008 2021 has two plug-in hybrid versions linked to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. The first has 225 hp and the front-wheel drive reaches up to 225 km / h and consumes 1.3 liters / 100 km. At the top of the range, the brand puts at our disposal the spectacular variant of 300 CV and 4×4 traction; here the speed increases up to 240 km / h, while the average expense does not vary. Of course, this 1.6 Hybrid4 300 offers a range of 59 km in electric mode, while the 1.6 Hybrid 225 reaches up to 56 km without consuming gasoline.
The Spanish public can choose the Peugeot 3008 2021 with four finishes: Active, Allure, GT, and GT Pack. The first includes six airbags, ESP, collision alert, hands-free starting, Bluetooth, dual-zone climate control, rear parking control, Eco LED headlights, 17 “alloy wheels, LED daytime running lights, touchscreen radio, and USB port. , electric heated mirrors, autonomous emergency braking system, and multifunction steering wheel.
The Allure finish adds Lane Keeping Assist, Rear View Camera, Blind Spot Assist, Tinted Rear Glass, Fatigue Detector, Automatic High Beam, 3D Navigator Connected with Mirror Screen and Front Parking Sensor.
The GT finish is distinguished by keyless access, Full LED headlights with static turning light, 18 “diamond wheels, and a Black Diamond roof. To finish, the GT PACK adds a 360º camera, Stop & Go adaptive cruise control with rail guidance, 19 “tires and hands-free electric gate.
Prices of the Peugeot 3008 2021 for Spain:
- 1.2 PureTech 130 Active 6V , 29,100 euros
- 1.5 Blue HDi 130 Active 6V , 30,450 euros
- 1.2 PureTech 130 Allure 6V , 31,900 euros
- 1.2 PureTech 130 Allure Aut. 8V , 34,100 euros
- 1.5 BlueHDi 130 Allure 6V , 33,250 euros
- 1.5 BlueHDi 130 Allure Aut. 8V , 35,450 euros
- 1.6 Hybrid 225 Allure Aut. 8V , 39,000 euros
- 1.2 PureTech 130 GT 6V , 34,500 euros
- 1.2 PureTech 130 GT Aut. 8V , 36,700 euros
- 1.6 PureTech 180 GT Aut. 8V , 39,900 euros
- 1.5 BlueHDi 130 GT 6V , 35,850 euros
- 1.5 BlueHDi 130 GT Aut. 8V , 38,050 euros
- 1.6 Hybrid 225 GT Aut. 8V , 41,700 euros
- 1.6 Hybrid4 300 GT Aut. 8V , 47,200 euros
- 1.6 PureTech 180 GT PACK Aut. 8V , 42,400 euros
- 1.6 Hybrid 225 GT PACK Aut. 8V , 44,200 euros
- 1.6 Hybrid4 300 GT PACK Aut. 8V , 54,700 euros